Essentials reading and activities before starting Sixth Form.
The following activities are designed to help you to prepare for the first lesson in your A Level subjects here at Latymer. Some will ask you to review material you studied at GCSE, some might provide you with reading materials and questions, whilst others will ask you to investigate a subject or complete some research.
You should download the activities for all of the subjects that you have applied for and make sure that you have them completed well before the first lesson at the beginning of September.
Hopefully you will find the tasks stimulating and enjoyable. Good luck!
- Biology: Transition guide and activities
- Design & Technology
- English literature: Critical reading and activities
- History: Transition guide and reading list
- Media studies
- Physics: Transition guide and activities
- Politics: Transition guide and reading list
- Religious studies
To learn more about each subject taught at the Latymer School, please visit individual subject pages in the Academic life section.