Will you please help your school win £1,000 from the Movement for Good? To be in with a chance, we need as many nominations as possible by Sunday 24th May!
Please spare a minute to nominate us by going to www.movementforgood.com/#nominateACharity The nominations are made for the Latymer Foundation at Edmonton, a registered charity that raises funds to support the Latymer School.
Here are all the details you need at hand:
- Charity number: 325078 then click “Search”
- Charity name: it will populate “Latymer Foundation at Edmonton” – Click “Yes” to confirm
- Charity type: “Education and Skills”
- A few questions about you: your name, email address, location, age range
- Who you are: choose “Other”
- A couple of questions on your giving habits
- You don’t need to sign up to anything to submit your nomination.
The more nominations we get, the better our chances of winning. So please help us out by sharing this with your friends and family after you’ve done it! Anyone 18 or above can cast their vote. You can also share our posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Your kind nomination could help maintain the very best educational standards for all our pupils at the Latymer School. In total, 500 charities stand to gain £1,000 and we’d love to be one of them.
Nominate us now and help all the pupils to thrive!
Don’t hesitate to email Beatrice, our Fundraising Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for your time and support!