House Cake Competition Rules
Monday 17th December 2018
The rules are as follows:
• Each appropriately decorated cake will receive one point
• Cakes must be decorated in a Christmas theme
• Groups of small cakes will receive one point unless they are individually decorated to a very high standard
• Cakes should be brought to the Food Room (T17) before school and labelled carefully with your name, house and year group
• Cakes should be collected at the end of the day as we need the room to be clear for lessons the next day.
The house points will be based on the number of cakes submitted and the quality of those cakes. There will a prize for the best individual cake in each year group which will be presented at the assembly on the last Friday.